Starbuck's Coffee Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Make topping by combining 1 cup flour with brown sugar, 1/2 cup softened butter
and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl. Mixture should have the consistency of moist
sand. Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup butter, 3/4 cup light brown sugar and 1/2
cup granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs and
vanilla extract, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add this dry mixture
to the moist ingredients a little at a time. Add milk and mix well. Spoon the batter
into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan that has been buttered and dusted with a light coating
of flour. Sprinkle the crumb topping over the batter. Be sure the topping completely
covers the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown. Cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes