Starbuck's Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 3 tablespoons raspberry syrup *
- 2/3 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- 1 cup ice
- 3 full scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream (for topping)
* If raspberry syrup, isn't available, strain raspberry preserves and use the
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add all ingredients to a blender container, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream.