Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
This is a clone, and it is very good!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl combine flour, oats, 3/4 cup sugar and butter, mix until crumbly.
Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture for topping.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually mix in condensed milk,
lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over crust.
- In small bowl combine remaining sugar, cornstarch and cranberry sauce. Spoon
over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserve crumb mixture over top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, cool at room temperature, refrigerate before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes