Starbuck's Green Tea Frappuccino
- 1/2 teaspoon green tea powder
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve the green tea powder in the water to make the tea beverage and then
pour it into your blender.
- Add the milk and the sugar.
- Blend the liquid ingredients with a few pulses.
- Add the ice. Blend until the ice is chopped, giving the liquid a smoothie or
- Pour into a serving glass.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes