Starbuck's Java Chip Frappuccino
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup cold, strong coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add cream, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and coffee to blender container.
- Fill the blender container halfway with ice. Blend until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes