div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Recipe">
Starbuck's Java Chip Frappuccino
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup cold, strong coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Add cream, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and coffee to blender container.
- Fill the blender container halfway with ice. Blend until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.