Starbuck's Mocha Slush
- 6 cups double-strength freshly-brewed dark roast coffee
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- Fill ice cube trays with half of the brewed coffee and place in the freezer.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining brewed coffee, cocoa powder and milk and stir
to dissolve the cocoa. Cover and chill.
- When the ice cubes have frozen, transfer them to a kitchen towel and, using a
hammer or mallet, crush the cubes.
- Fill 4 glasses with the crushed ice and divide
the coffee-cocoa mixture evenly among them.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder and serve.