Starbuck's Spiced Holiday Coffee
- 2/3 cup ground Starbucks Christmas Blend or other dark roast coffee
- 4 cinnamon sticks, crushed or broken into small pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2/3 cup honey
- Half-and-half or milk
- Mix together the coffee and cinnamon sticks. Using the coffee-cinnamon mixture
and the water, brew coffee by your customary brewing method.
- Add the cardamom and honey to the hot coffee and stir until the honey dissolves.
- Serve warm. Pour about 2/3 cup coffee into each glass. Pass the half-and-half
Source: "Starbucks Pleasures of Summer"
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes