Stardust Resort & Casino Bran Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups dark or light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups bran
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, for moistness
- Combine sugar, honey, oil, eggs and buttermilk.
- Stir in flour, bran, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in raisins and pineapple (optional) and mix well.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin cups and bake at 375 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 12/1/2001 10:19 pm.
Source: highdesert.com - from Executive chef Rocky Lucero, Stardust Resort and
Casino in Las Vegas
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes