Steak and Ale Hawaiian Chicken
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken overnight.
- Remove and grill, sauté or bake. Baste with marinade ONLY during the first several
minutes of cooking.
- Top each breast with a slice of munster or provolone cheese
and broil just until cheese starts to melt.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes