Steak & Ale Marinade
The following is the recipe used in 1978 for the Hawaiian Chicken, Club Steak,
and Kabobs. I have included the original recipe for 64 chicken breasts or 48 steaks.
The second recipe is the reduced version we make for 12 chickens.
for 64 chicken breasts or 48 steaks
- 1 quart soy sauce
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 quarts sherry cooking wine
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 quarts unsweetened pineapple juice
for 12 chicken breasts
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sherry cooking wine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- Mix together well.
- Allow meat to marinate a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum
of 48. If holding the meat longer than 48 hours, pour off the marinade.
Posted by Rudy2 at recipegoldmine.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes