- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can onion soup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cola (Coca-Cola, Pepsi or generic)
- Brown ground beef and salt in oil.
- Put soup into blender, blend for 1 minute.
- Add all to a slow cooker. Drain beef and beans before adding to slow cooker.
- Let simmer on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.