Steuben's Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh chives, snipped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare hard-boiled eggs; chill thoroughly.
- Remove shells from eggs. With a sharp knife, slice each egg in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Place egg white halves on a serving platter, cut-side up, and set aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to
the yolks and mix well. Spoon yolk mixture into the egg white halves; cover and
chill until ready to serve.
Makes 2 dozen
Nutritional information per serving: 85 cal., 6 g fat (2 g sat), 212 mg chol.,
1 g carb., 6 g pro., 0 g fiber, 165 mg sodium
Source: Steuben's, Denver, Colorado
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes