Stingray Sushi Lobster Ceviche
with Butter Lettuce
- 3 ounces lobster, chunked
- 1 tablespoon mango, chunked
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro and jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon avocado, chunked
- 1 - 1.5 ounces soy citrus sauce
- 1/4 part yuzu (Japanese citrus juice)
- 1 part ponzu (Japanese sauce)
- 1/2 part soy sauce (lite)
- Lobster Mix: Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well. Place approximately
1 ounce per butter lettuce cup.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Source: Chef Andrew Nam, Stingray Sushi, Scottsdale, Arizona
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.