Sugo Pastaria and Winebar Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- 4 tablespoon Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions, drained and kept warm
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook pancetta and garlic with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Reduce heat; add cream and sage. Stir cream mixture, then pour over spaghetti.
- Garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Source: Chef Joey Osso, Sugo Pastaria and Winebar, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com