Summit Inn Beer Battered Fish
Perched at the top of the Cajon Pass, the Summit Inn, a quirky old-style diner,
has been serving up good old-fashioned home cooking since 1951. This is one of the
many restaurants along Route 66.
- 4 bottles beer (any kind)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 or 3 pieces cod fish fillets
- In a large pan or bowl, mix together beer, flour, paprika and seasoned salt.
- Dip fish fillets into batter and drop into deep fryer. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with fries, coleslaw and a dinner roll.
Source: Hilda Fish, Summit Inn, Oak Hills, California
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.