Sutter Home Winery Napa Red Chili
- 4 pounds lean beef or venison, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons chili powder, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 4 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown meat and onions in oil.
- Add cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, jalapenos, pasta
sauce, sugar, wine, water, salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Source: Jeff Starr, Corporate Chef, Sutter Home Winery
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.