Sweet Tomatoes Pumpkin Crisp
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Walnut Crisp Topping
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, evaporated milk, eggs, cinnamon,
pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Walnut Crisp Topping: In medium bowl, mix together sugar, oats, nuts, flour,
and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Sprinkle topping over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is set and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.