Sweetie Pie's Mac and Cheese
- 1 pound cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 pound Colby cheese
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup shredded American cheese or 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put pasta into in 9 x 13-inch dish and set aside.
- Mix milks and eggs well.
- Add the butter and Colby, Monterey jack, sharp cheddar and Velveeta cheeses to
- Pour milk and egg mixture over the pasta.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar; toss.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of American or Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Source: Sweetie Pie's, St. Louis, Missouri
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.