Swiss Haven Restaurant Chocolate Fondue
- 8 ounces good quality chocolate (i.e. Lindt or Toblerone)
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 shot Grand Marnier or liqueur of choice
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat cream and liqueur in dessert fondue pot on medium heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Place dessert pot over a tea candle to keep warm.
- Serve with a seasonal fruit plate, marshmallows and pound cake or cookies.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 11/16/2001 12:13 pm.
Source: Swiss Haven Restaurant, Greenwood Village - 9news.com