III Forks Off the Cob Cream Corn
- 10 ears fresh corn, shucked, cooked and off cob
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients. Slowly bring it to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer for three minutes.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter until it begins to pop, then stir the flour
into the butter.
- Add the butter and flour mixture to the simmering corn. Stirring
occasionally, allow to simmer for three more minutes.
- Keep warm until served.
Source: Chris Vogeli, Executive Chef, III Forks, Dallas, Texas
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes