III Forks Off the Cob Cream Corn
- 10 ears fresh corn, shucked, cooked and off cob
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients. Slowly bring it to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer for three minutes.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter until it begins to pop, then stir the flour
into the butter.
- Add the butter and flour mixture to the simmering corn. Stirring
occasionally, allow to simmer for three more minutes.
- Keep warm until served.
Source: Chris Vogeli, Executive Chef, III Forks, Dallas, Texas
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.