T-Rex Smokehouse Oven Baked Beef Ribs
- 4 beef rib racks, about 7 ribs per rack
- 2 cups (500 ml) your favorite barbecue sauce.
- 1 cup (250 ml) pickling spice
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) paprika
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) black pepper
- 2 cups (500 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) chili powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) cayenne pepper
- Combine all the dry rub ingredients rub into the ribs.
- Brush barbecue sauce on
the ribs and sprinkle on pickling spice. Ribs can be cooked now or refrigerated.
- To grill, place ribs over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side for rare, 9 to
10 minutes per side for medium 12 to 14 minutes per side for well-done.
- Oven - Place ribs on a baking sheet in preheated oven at 250 degrees F (120 degrees
C). Cook 40 minutes for medium-rare, 1 to 1 1/2 hours for well-done.
Serves 7 to 8.
Posted by dizzybreez at recipegoldmine.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.