T-Rex Smokehouse Oven Baked Beef Ribs
- 4 beef rib racks, about 7 ribs per rack
- 2 cups (500 ml) your favorite barbecue sauce.
- 1 cup (250 ml) pickling spice
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) paprika
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) black pepper
- 2 cups (500 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) chili powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) cayenne pepper
- Combine all the dry rub ingredients rub into the ribs.
- Brush barbecue sauce on
the ribs and sprinkle on pickling spice. Ribs can be cooked now or refrigerated.
- To grill, place ribs over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side for rare, 9 to
10 minutes per side for medium 12 to 14 minutes per side for well-done.
- Oven - Place ribs on a baking sheet in preheated oven at 250 degrees F (120 degrees
C). Cook 40 minutes for medium-rare, 1 to 1 1/2 hours for well-done.
Serves 7 to 8.
Posted by dizzybreez at recipegoldmine.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes