Tabla Black Pepper Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt
- In a large, shallow dish, combine the olive oil, pepper and coriander. Add the
shrimp and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Light a grill or heat a grill pan over high heat. Stir the lime juice into the
shrimp and season with salt.
- Grill the shrimp until just cooked through, about 3
minutes per side.
- Serve hot.
Source: Recipe by Floyd Cardoz of Manhattan's Tabla - Food & Wine Magazine
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.