Tabla Tart and Fruity Sangria
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup gin
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups assorted sliced fresh fruit, such as apples, oranges, plums, pineapple, grapes, and rhubarb
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 day and for up to 2 days.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.
Yield: about 2 quarts
Source: Recipe by Floyd Cardoz of Manhattan's Tabla - Food & Wine Magazine
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.