Taco Bell Burrito Supreme
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup red sauce (or desired amount)
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, torn into very small pieces
- 1/2 cup finely diced white onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sour cream (garnish)
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat, using a chopper or wooden spoon to chop into very small pieces.
- Add taco seasoning and water; stir and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat flour tortillas in the microwave until warm and pliable (about 20 seconds).
- Heat refried beans and red sauce in separate bowls.
- Spread a large spoonful (about 1/6 of the meat) of the warm meat in a line centered in the warm tortilla, leaving room for folding in the sides. Spread refried beans over the meat.
- Spread as much red sauce as you like over the meat and beans.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and onions.
- Add black olive slices and drizzle with sour cream.
- Fold in the two sides over the burrito filling. Roll up and serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.