Taco Bell Burrito Supreme
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup red sauce (or desired amount)
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, torn into very small pieces
- 1/2 cup finely diced white onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sour cream (garnish)
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat, using a chopper or wooden spoon to chop into very small pieces.
- Add taco seasoning and water; stir and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat flour tortillas in the microwave until warm and pliable (about 20 seconds).
- Heat refried beans and red sauce in separate bowls.
- Spread a large spoonful (about 1/6 of the meat) of the warm meat in a line centered in the warm tortilla, leaving room for folding in the sides. Spread refried beans over the meat.
- Spread as much red sauce as you like over the meat and beans.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and onions.
- Add black olive slices and drizzle with sour cream.
- Fold in the two sides over the burrito filling. Roll up and serve immediately.