Taco Bell Chalupa Supreme
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup water
- Flat bread (pita will work)
- Oil (for deep-frying)
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar/jack cheese
- Diced tomatoes
- Mix dried onion with water in a small bowl and let stand for five minutes.
- Combine ground beef, flour, chili powder, paprika and salt. Mix well.
- Add onions and water. Mix again.
- In a skillet, cook beef mixture until browned. Stir often while cooking so no
large chunks form; it should be more like a paste.
- Remove from heat and keep warm. In a deep-fryer (or you can use a skillet) deep
fry the bread for 30 seconds.
- Let drain on absorbent towels.
- Build Chalupas starting with meat, then sour cream, lettuce cheese, and tomatoes
in that order.
- Top with hot sauce or salsa if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes