Taco Bell Chalupa
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 cup milk
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortening and then add milk.
- Shape dough
into a long cylinder and cut into 8 equal parts. Use flour to work the pieces into
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
- Top with taco fixings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes