Taco Bell Enchirito
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 can La Victoria enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 package 10-12 inch flour tortillas
- Slowly brown the ground beef in a skillet using a wooden spoon or spatula to
separate the beef into pea-size pieces.
- Add the salt, chili powder and minced onion.
- With a mixer or potato masher, beat the refried beans until smooth.
- Heat beans in small saucepan or in microwave.
- Warm tortillas all at once in a covered container, or wrapped in moist towel
- Heat on HIGH for 40 seconds or warm individually in skillet for 2
to 3 minutes per side.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of beef into the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon diced fresh onion.
- Add 1/3 cup refried beans.
- Fold sides of each tortilla over the beans.
- Place the tortilla onto a plate.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons enchilada sauce over top of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle on 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and top with 3 olive slices.