Taco Bell Meat Seasoning
This tastes very close to the Taco Bell Meat seasoning. You can make this at
home, and let your family prepare tacos the way they like.
- 1 1/3 pounds lean finely ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mesa Corn Flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon
- Mix together all ingredient except the taco meat. Stir the spice mixture well
making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown stirring well. Remove from heat, rinse with hot
water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return ground chuck to the pan and add
taco seasoning. Add 3/4 - 1 cup water to ground beef and taco seasoning and simmer
on medium low temperature for 20 minutes. Simmer until most of moisture has cooked
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is not dry.
Serving Size: 10 tacos
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.