Taco Bell Meat Seasoning
This tastes very close to the Taco Bell Meat seasoning. You can make this at
home, and let your family prepare tacos the way they like.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/3 pounds lean finely ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mesa Corn Flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon
- Mix together all ingredient except the taco meat. Stir the spice mixture well
making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown stirring well. Remove from heat, rinse with hot
water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return ground chuck to the pan and add
taco seasoning. Add 3/4 - 1 cup water to ground beef and taco seasoning and simmer
on medium low temperature for 20 minutes. Simmer until most of moisture has cooked
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is not dry.
Serving Size: 10 tacos
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes