Taco Bell Taco Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry minced onions
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and stir well. Simmer at a very low temperature
for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
May be kept in the refrigerator for several days.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes