Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Combine and store in an airtight container.
- To make taco meat, brown 1 pound ground beef in skillet; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, 10
minutes, stirring occasionally.
This is a clone recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.