Taco Bell Tacos
- 1 1/3 pounds lean finely ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mesa corn flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- Mix together all ingredient except the ground chuck. Stir the spice mixture well
making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, rinse with
hot water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return ground chuck to the pan and add taco seasoning. Add 3/4 to 1 cup water
to ground beef and taco seasoning, and simmer at medium low for 20 minutes. Simmer
until most of moisture has cooked away.
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is still moist.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes