Taco Bell Tacos
- 1 1/3 pounds lean finely ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mesa corn flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- Mix together all ingredient except the ground chuck. Stir the spice mixture well
making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, rinse with
hot water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return ground chuck to the pan and add taco seasoning. Add 3/4 to 1 cup water
to ground beef and taco seasoning, and simmer at medium low for 20 minutes. Simmer
until most of moisture has cooked away.
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is still moist.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.