Tahitian Terrace Oriental Pork Ribs
- 2 cups tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple, fresh or canned, crushed
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 whole cloves
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- Combine all ingredients except ribs, and blend well. Allow mixture to stand in
refrigerator overnight. Strain before using.
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Cut ribs into serving pieces. Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake, basting with sauce often, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat separates easily from bone.
Refrigerate any leftover sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Tahitian Terrace, Adventureland, Disneyland Park
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.