Tahitian Terrace Oriental Pork Ribs
- 2 cups tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
cup pineapple, fresh or canned, crushed
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon
orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 whole
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- Combine all ingredients except ribs, and blend well. Allow mixture to stand in
refrigerator overnight. Strain before using.
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Cut ribs into serving pieces. Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake, basting
with sauce often, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat separates easily from bone.
Refrigerate any leftover sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Tahitian Terrace, Adventureland, Disneyland Park