Texas Tumbleweed Peach Cobbler
Texas Tumbleweed was an Austin restaurant which burned several years ago.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 large can sliced peaches with syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Add milk and stir until lumpy.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine, then pour into a 9-inch square baking
pan. Pour the wet mixture over the butter. DO NOT MIX. Cover with peaches and syrup.
DO NOT MIX.
- Combine Topping ingredients and sprinkle evenly over the peaches. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes until top is golden brown and bubbly.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes