Thaifoon Mango Chicken
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, trimmed of fat and sliced
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 tablespoon Thai basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Lingham's chili sauce
- 1 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon lemongrass, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a blender, combine chunks from 1 mango, chili sauces, chicken broth, soy sauce,
lemongrass and lime juice; blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat wok or sauté pan; add oil. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add remaining mango pieces; toss to incorporate and warm the mango. Add mango
sauce and basil; toss. Cook until sauce has slightly reduced and coats the chicken.
Source: Chef Garrett Cho, Thaifoon Restaurant, Phoenix, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.