The Carriage House Applesauce Muffins
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups applesauce
- Cream sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs one at a time beating well after
- Combine dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture, alternating with the
applesauce. Mix until well combined.
- Put into muffin tins that have been greased or lined with muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes.
Source: The Carriage House, Jasper, Georgia
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.