The Carriage House Pecan Pie
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Make the pie crust and place in a 9 1/2-inch pie plate. Flute the edges of the
crust and set aside.
- Cream the butter to soften and add the brown sugar.
- When creamy, add the syrup and salt and beat well.
- Add the eggs one a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and pecans and stir.
- Put the mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 - 45 minutes.
Source: The Carriage House, Jasper, Georgia
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.