The Chaparral Louisiana Crab Cakes
- 1 pound Dungeness crabmeat, picked clean
- 1 ounce red bell pepper, diced
- 2 ounces green onion, finely chopped
- 2 ounces roasted corn kernels
- 1/2 ounce mayonnaise
- 1/2 ounce coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 ounce garlic, chopped
- Japanese breadcrumbs as needed
- Combine crabmeat, pepper, onion, corn and garlic with mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add breadcrumbs until meatball consistency is reached, then form into cakes.
- Sauté cakes in oil until golden brown, and serve with tartar sauce of your choice.
Source: The Chaparral at Marriott's Camelback Inn - Phoenix, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.