The Fairmont Hotel Famous Chocolate Fudge
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups dark semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat sweetened condensed milk and chocolate in top of double-boiler until chocolate
- Stir in the vanilla extract and nuts.
- Pour into a greased pan and place in the refrigerator until firm. The pan should
be approximately 16 x 8 inches and 2 inches deep.
- Cut into small squares, about 2 inches in size.
Makes 32 pieces.
Source: The Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.