The Greenery Gabby Crabby
This lunch-time favorite at The Greenery in Ogden was honored with a 2002 Olympic
- 1 1/4 pounds king crab meat, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 or 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 tomato slices (about 2 large tomatoes)
- 6 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- 12 slices mozzarella (9 ounces total)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crab, mayonnaise, onion, lettuce, salt and lemon juice. Place a tomato slice
on each muffin half. Arrange crab salad on top of tomato, dividing equally among
sandwiches. Top each with a slice of mozzarella.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is
Serves 6, with 2 open-face sandwiches per serving.
Source: The Greenery, Ogden, Utah
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.