The Inn at Solvang
Cranberry Stuffed French Toast
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 containers whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 loaf French bread
- Slice French bread, then slice through half of each piece to create a pocket
- Mix together whipped cream cheese and a 1/2 can of cranberry sauce with hand
- Combine in large bowl the eggs, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla. Mix together.
- Stuff French bread slices with roughly a tablespoon or so of cream cheese and
cranberry mixture. Close bread pocket and dip bread in French toast mixture coating
both sides. Place on hot griddle and turn when golden brown.
- Serve with left over 1/2 can of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Source: Guest Chef Stephanie Lane, The Inn at Solvang
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.