The Lady and Sons The Lady's Cheesy Mac
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni, drained
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and, while
still hot, add the Cheddar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni
mixture. Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top with additional cheese if desired.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Source: foodtv.com - recipe courtesy Paula Deen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.