The Lady and Sons Fried Spare Ribs
- 2 teaspoons The Lady's House Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 small slab port ribs, 4-5 pounds (have the butcher crack them)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 cups vegetable oil
- Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the ribs, rubbing them thoroughly into
the meat. Cut the slab into individual ribs. Roll each rib into flour, and shake
off the excess.
- Dip the ribs, a few at a time, into hot, deep oil (350 degrees F), and cook for
14 to 15 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.