The Lady and Sons Hot Buffalo Wings
Creamy Roquefort Dip
- 1/2 cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 3 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 chicken wings, disjointed
- Oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup hot red pepper sauce
- In a medium size bowl, cream the Roquefort and cream cheese until smooth. Mix
in the remaining ingredients and blend well. Chill for 2 hours.
- Using a fryer or a large pot, heat oil to 350 degrees F. Deep fry the wings until
golden and crispy, approximately 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter, add the hot sauce and heat thoroughly. Immediately
toss hot wings into sauce.
- Place wings on a platter and serve with creamy Roquefort dip.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.