The Lady and Sons
Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 2 heaping tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until
- Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over low heat, stirring
occasionally. Stir in the cheese. Cook until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve hot with country ham and biscuits.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.