The Lady and Sons Pot Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless chuck roast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons house seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 or 4 beef bouillon cubes, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Roast: Sprinkle roast on all sides with house seasoning. Using a skillet over
high heat, sear roast until brown in oil.
- Place roast in a crock pot, and layer
onions, bay leaves, crushed bouillon cubes, garlic, and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add the Chardonnay and cover with enough water to cover all of the ingredients.
- Cook on the LOW setting for 8 hours.
- House Seasoning: Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container
for up to 6 months.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.