The Lighthouse Restaurant Peanut Butter Pie
Only one bowl - and no cooking - required for this light pie.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip is recommended)
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 9-inch Graham cracker or chocolate cookie crumb crust
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Add whipped topping; then add powdered sugar. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Spoon into crust.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Serve cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes