The Links Grille
Chocolate-Caramel Hole in One
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 7 ounces Calabeut chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces unsalted butter, cut up
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2/3 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 2/3 ounce Amaretto Liqueur
- 3 ounces Caramel Sauce
- 3 1/2 ounces flour
- 7 ounces powdered sugar
- Soft butter (approximately 4 ounces)
- Granulated sugar, as needed
- Place chocolate and butter in a large mixing bowl, and place over a double boiler.
- Butter and sugar 6 baking dishes. Small soup cups or large ramekins.
- When chocolate is hot, add eggs. Continue to mix for another minute to be sure
eggs are tempered.
- Now add caramel and liqueurs.
- Sift flour and sugar together, and add to mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for approximately 15 minutes, just until top is solid
and cake is somewhat firm. The idea is to under bake just enough to have the middle of the cake be a warm
- Remove from oven and flip out on a dish.
- Recommended to be served with Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream.
Source: The Links Grille, San Antonio, Texas - San Antonio Living KMOL 4 03/29/02
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes