The Melting Pot Italian Cheese Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 to 6 ounces white wine (Chablis)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Approximately 2 cups cheese (mixture of Gruyere, Emmenthaler Swiss - add 1 teaspoon flour to mixture)
- 1 teaspoon marinara sauce
- 1 heaping teaspoon Romano and Parmesan cheeses
- 1 teaspoon basil pesto
- 3 cups bread cubes - Italian, rye, focaccia
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (cauliflower, celery, broccoli, carrots)
- Heat wine on high until it steams.
- Add garlic; stir with fork.
- Slowly add Gruyere mix, whipping continuously with fork. Continue until "warm
honey" consistency is achieved. Stir in Parmesan mixture.
- Add marinara sauce and pesto; stir with fork until uniform in consistency.
- Dip chopped vegetables into fondue.
Source: The Melting Pot - Scottsdale and Ahwatukee, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes