The Melting Pot
White Chocolate Cherries Jubilee
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup premium cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons rum, 151 proof, for flambé
- Sliced strawberries and bananas, pineapple chunks, marshmallows, cubes of pound cake or cheesecake for dipping
- Soften chocolate in the microwave. Heat milk in a fondue pot. Once it's hot,
add softened chocolate. Stir to a smooth consistency.
- Spoon the cherries into a pool in the middle of the chocolate.
- To serve, pour rum over the chocolate. Leave a small amount on the spoon, and
light with a lighter. Use the flaming spoon to ignite the rum on the chocolate.
As it burns, slowly swirl the cherries into the chocolate. Allow the flame to burn
- Place dipping items on skewers and dip them into the fondue. Be careful as you
reach the sides and bottom of the pot; the chocolate tends to be hotter there.
Makes 2 servings.
Approximate values per serving (dip only): 392 calories, 21g fat, 4mg choles,
4g protein, 48g carbo, 4g fiber, 28mg sodium, 48 percent calories from fat
Source: Arizona Republic - April 10, 2002 - The Melting Pot, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes