The Merrion Ginger-Garlic Olives
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces black olives
- 16 ounces green olives
- 4 tablespoons chile pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon grass, finely chopped
- 4 cups olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Marinate for at least four days before serving.
- Serve at room temperature.
Source: Executive Chef Ed Cooney, The Merrion Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes